LaMelo Ball’s sophomore NBA season got off to an incredible start last night as LaVar Ball’s #1 son made seven of nine three point attempts. LaMelo finished with 31-points, nine-rebounds, seven-assists, and two-steals in a 123-122 Charlotte Hornets win over the Indiana Pacers.
Not that anyone cares about how he played, I mean, the guy killed it with his outfit.
Check out his fit below:
— Will Palaszczuk (@WilliePStyle) October 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
He’s dressed like he’s Neo in a Matrix inside a mirror Matrix universe where light is dark and Curious George’s owner is out for revenge against those who stole his hat. Look, I know that makes no sense, but how else would you describe this look?
Check out his matching car below:
Give this man the MVP already…
You must have supreme confidence to pull off a look like that. As long as he’s filling up the stat sheets, LaMelo can wear whatever he wants.