LaMelo Ball and Ana Montana are enjoying the NBA’s opening week.
Reigning Rookie of the Year LaMelo Ball picked up right where he left off, dropping 31 points, nine rebounds, seven assists and two steals as the Charlotte Hornets snuck past the Indiana Pacers 123-122 in an incredible game earlier in the week. LaMelo is also doing big things with his girlfriend Ana Montana.
Ana commented on one of LaMelo’s recent posts.
Ana Montana in LaMelo Ball’s Comment Section Following Explosive Opening Night👀https://t.co/b8EatjyqgN
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 22, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now it appears LaMelo has returned the favor. LaMelo was spotted in Ana’s comment section.
So now we have both of them commenting on each other’s posts. The inevitable next step is going Instagram official.
Not going to hold our breath, but that’s really their last step to taking their relationship public.
We’ll keep an eye on these two all season long.
Check out more of LaMelo Ball’s girlfriend below: