LaMelo Ball is ready to bring his swagger to the NBA Draft next week. It seems like the youngest Ball brother has had enough of his dad, LaVar, and the Big Baller Brand. LaMelo signed with Puma recently, much to this dismay of Lavar. Now, he’s releasing his very own brand.
What Did You Miss on Sideaction This Week?
- It Should Be No Surprise to See the Late Kobe Bryant on This Celebrity List
- CeeDee Lamb’s Girlfriend Has Some Questions to Answer About a Certain Direct Message
- Deleted Scene from “The Last Dance” Leaked Online
- Bill Belichick Defends Dismal Draft Day History
- Victor Oladipo’s Twin Sister Has Issues with Myles Turner
- Rick Pitino is Worried About College Basketball Season
- Are These Two NBA Stars Basically Switching Places This Offseason?
LaMelo Ball has titled his new line of clothing titled “LaFrance“, his middle name.
The clothes seem kinda dope, but way out of my price range. The price on a sweatshirt is $120, while the shirts will run ya $70. However, LaMelo has vowed to lower the price tag on some of his stuff.
“Outta the kindness of my heart and talkin wit my team I’m gone lower the price on some stuff to show love,” he said via TMZ Sports. “Cuz some people been a lil upset and i wanna see MOST of yaw happy … i’m playin all of yaw.”
It is interesting that the young LaMelo is already trying to brand himself without any help or even a team. LaMelo is just 19-years old and he’s already about to cash in big time. We’ll see if LaVar can reign him in, or if he continues to venture on his own.
LaMelo Ball is the heavy favorite to be the #1 overall pick in next week’s NBA Draft. If that were to be the case, he’ll join Karl-Anthony Towns with the Minnesota Timberwolves. Best of luck to LaMelo on what should be a great NBA career.