The Charlotte Hornets announced that guard LaMelo Ball underwent successful surgery to address a fracture in his right wrist. Ball’s wrist will be immobilized and he will be reevaluated in four weeks. Following his surgery, LaMelo did what most kids do his age, and went straight to Instagram Live.
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
LaMelo, the No. 3 overall selection in the 2020 NBA Draft, was averaging 15.9 points, 5.9 rebounds, 6.1 assists and 1.59 steals before the injury.
Not sure he’s going to be eligible to win Rookie of the Year, but he sure deserves it for what he did while he was able to play.