LaVar Ball is the kind of man who tries to put things out in the universe. So far for the most part he’s been pretty successful at talking a good game and backing it up.
But when it comes to LaVar claiming he could beat Michael Jordan in a game of one on one, that’s where most people laugh off his comments.
LaVar Ball vs. MJ? Will it happen?https://t.co/4SoPgLUrfc
— SIDEACTION (@SideActionHQ) November 21, 2020
- Deleted Scene from “The Last Dance” Leaked Online
- Ricky Rubio’s Unsurprising Reaction to Being Traded
- It Should Be No Surprise to See the Late Kobe Bryant on This Celebrity List
- Did Giannis Reveal Where He Might Be Planning to Take His Talents Next Offseason?
- Are Jimmy Butler and Selena Gomez a Thing Now?
- Are the Brewers Planning to Trade This All-Star?
LaMelo was not ready to go that far when asked about the 1-on-1 duel during his introductory press conference on Friday.
“I don’t think it’s going to happen,” Ball said with a grin. “And we know how it’d turn out to be honest. But I mean that is my pops and my boss, so I’m on both sides now.”
"I don't think it's gonna happen. And I think we know how it would turn out, to be honest. … I mean it is my pops and my boss, so I'm on both sides now."
— ESPN (@espn) November 20, 2020
I still want to see this PPV happen. Of course MJ has nothing to gain, but the entire world would be watching Michael destroy LaVar Ball, and once and for all shut his yapper up about that topic for good.