You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take, so why not take that shot. That’s the mentality of Lane Kiffin. Ahead of Ole Miss’ home-opener this week, head coach Lane Kiffin addressed Rebel Nation to pack the stadium on Saturday night. Kiffin also called out to pop star Katy Perry. Kiffin is asking Katy Perry to make an appearance for the big home game.
Trending from Side Action
- Jalen Hurts’ Girlfriend Allegedly Spotted at Eagles Game
- Jordyn Woods Wore a Crazy See Through Dress to Anthony Davis’ Wedding
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
See Kiffin’s message below:
— Lane Kiffin (@Lane_Kiffin) September 8, 2021
Twitter reacted to Kiffin tagging Pop Star Katy Perry:
— LFG Shirts (@LFGshirts) September 8, 2021
Katy has a show in Vegas now. If you buy enough tickets, maybe she will come back 😎https://t.co/wj0GVRkXet
— Patrick (@patrickgrisham) September 8, 2021
— jmay56 (@jmayfield561) September 8, 2021
If this video proves anything it’s Kiffin needs to work on his delivery.
He’s a little too wooden to get hyped about.
Katy probably needs to see a little more enthusiasm if she’s going to cancel her Vegas residency to attend a college football game.
Nice try Lane.