Lane Kiffin sure knows how to troll.
After USC fired head coach Clay Helton earlier in the year, many coaches around college football have been linked to to the job.
Lane Kiffin was not among the list of potential candidates. But that didn’t stop him from sending a picture from Los Angeles to get a rise out of the crowd on social media.
— Lane Kiffin (@Lane_Kiffin) September 24, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
After being an assistant on Pete Carroll’s USC staff, Lane Kiffin was named the head coach in 2010.
He held the postition until 2013, when he was fired off the airport tarmac following a loss to Arizona State.
Since, Kiffin has landed on his feet after being the OC at Alabama, head coach at FAU, and now the head coach at Ole Miss.
No, Lane Kiffin will not be making a grand return to save USC. But that won’t stop the unique coach from trying to create a stir.