Larry David is doing press for a new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, so naturally he’s doing the rounds to talk about what he doesn’t like about the NFL.
During a segment on the Rich Eisen Show Wednesday, Larry David was given the hypothetical power of NFL commissioner and immediately knew what needed to be changed.
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
David immediately wants to get rid of kickers and goal posts. While also putting punters on notice. And he makes some pretty pretty pretty good points.
We made Larry David the #NFL Commissioner (much to his delight) and the first thing he did was ban kickers & remove the goal posts — hear him out, we ended up on board:#CurbYourEnthusiasm@nflcommish @NFL pic.twitter.com/nFfIXh56Xq
— Rich Eisen Show (@RichEisenShow) October 20, 2021
Why does one guy out of 53 often get to decide games? Plus, he’s usually one of the weakest guys on the field.
Screw kickers according to Larry.
What a character.