Larsa Pippen must not be getting enough attention lately. The estranged wife of Scottie Pippen, Larsa, insists that she is not a homewrecker, and that her recent boyfriend, Malik Beasley, was already having issues with his marriage to Montana Yao before she came along. Larsa is spilling all the beans in a tell all interview with Jason Lee of Hollywood Unlocked.
“We had spoken about it. It wasn’t a secret,” she said on the Hollywood Unlocked. “I know a lot of people that are married and exiting. I’ve played that part. So for me, if you’re not being shady and you’re telling me all your stuff, I’m going to believe you.”
“A lot of people are not happy in their situations and they don’t want to jump ship until they see someone they like,” Pippen explained. “You don’t want to just shake your kids up because you might never meet someone that you actually like. You’re in a state of living in the same place, but not really together.”
“What’s the point of taking a beating over a guy I had just started talking to?” She told Jason Lee, adding that “it was really stupid. I just feel like I need to do a better job of not being public with my situation. I wasn’t trying to be public with this situation, but it just went and happened that way.”
Pippen revealed she Googled Beasley prior to dating him and said she found out “they had issues before” she met him.
“It had nothing to do with me, so I wasn’t thinking anything about it,” she said. “If you spent a minute Googling their situation, it wasn’t the ideal situation way before me.”
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
You can see the entire interview below:
Pippen said she’s going to do a “better job” of keeping her personal life private going forward.
Good to see she’s learning from her past mistakes.
Scottie needs to make her change her last name.
Check out more of NBA girlfriend Larsa below: