Larsa Pippen is coming forward to pay tribute to Scottie’s son Antron. Chicago Bulls legend Scottie Pippen had a tough day yesterday, he had to share the awful news that his oldest son passed away. The basketball star did not immediately reveal his son’s cause of death but said he was “heartbroken.”
Internet Reacts to the Death of Scottie Pippen’s Oldest Son Antron https://t.co/FdjFtAjhRW
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Pippen married Karen McCollum in 1988 and they had a son named Antron, who passed away on Sunday. The couple divorced in 1990 but reportedly remained amicable.
Pip then married Real Housewives star Larsa Younan in 1997 and they had four children: Scotty Jr., Preston, Justin, and Sophia Pippen. Larsa took to Instagram to send her condolences.
Larsa Pippen shared a tribute to Scottie’s late son Antron on her Instagram account pic.twitter.com/0mEWyM2Zfx
— Steve DelVecchio (@SteveDelSports) April 20, 2021
Sounds like Larsa still cares deeply for her ex Scottie.
Nice to see.
Check out more of Scottie’s estranged wife below: