Larsa Pippen knows who to dress like Miami for Halloween.
Larsa Pippen wore a blonde wig, white dress to transform herself into an iconic film character you may or may not know very well.
That would be Elvira Hancock, who was played by Michelle Pfeiffer in the 1983 cult classic “Scarface.” The character Elvira was Miami drug pin Tony Montana‘s girlfriend.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The estranged wife of Scottie Pippen only put the character’s name, and anyone from Miami immediately knew to whom she was referring to.
See more below:
Pippen herself wrote: “Don’t get high off your own supply,” which was advice Elvira offered to Tony Montana.
Tony obviously didn’t listen to that advice.
Larsa loves playing dress up, so Halloween is right up her alley. Definitely an A+ effort for the former wife to Scottie.
Check out more of Larsa Pippen below: