LeBron James is at the point of his career he’ll do just about anything to help his team win. In a report Bleacher Report, it’s been revealed by agent Rich Paul that LeBron and AD will be moving to the 4 and the 5 positions next season. Many Lakers fans have been begging for AD to play at the 5 full-time, but Anthony Davis hasn’t been all that into being a true Center.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
So LeBron will be the 4, with AD in the 5.
See the report below:
Rich Paul reportedly told other agents at the Chicago combine that LeBron and Anthony Davis will be moving to the 4 and 5 this season 👀
— The Laker Files (@LakerFiles) September 15, 2021
This is most likely because Russell Westbrook will take command of the offense.
The Lakers will enter the season as the oldest team in the NBA, we’ll see how all the roles shake out once the season begins.
LeBron will be 37 years old, maybe it’s time for him to give up a little control for a change.