The Sandman continues to do his sports movies. The latest is about hoops, and Sandler has teamed up with LeBron James’ production company, SpringHill Entertainment, which will work coincide with his Happy Madison production company. The film will follow the story of a failed scout who aspires to recruit an international player over to the United States.
The overseas player will be portrayed by Juancho Hernangomez, who is a current player for the Memphis Grizzlies.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
There are also a number of other NBA Players, along with various members of the 76er such as Tobias Harris, Seth Curry, and more.
— The Liberty Line (@LibertyLinePHL) August 26, 2021
The cast of HUSTLE—starring Adam Sandler as a basketball scout who discovers a player abroad with a rocky past—just got better. Queen Latifah, Robert Duvall, Ben Foster, Juancho Hernangomez, Jordan Hull, Maria Botto, Ainhoa Pillet & Kenny Smith join Sandler in the upcoming film🏀 pic.twitter.com/JKM5UOsEoI
— NetflixFilm (@NetflixFilm) October 19, 2020
The film will take place in Spain with Sandler looking for the next great thing.
Definitely fired up to see this flick.