LeBron James isn’t buying Kyle Rittenhouse’s shtick.
This week, Rittenhouse – the 18-year-old being charge with murder from the Kenosha riots of last year – took the stand. When going into detail about the events leading up to pulling the trigger on his assault rifle, Rittenhouse lost control.
After getting hysterical, the judge called a break so Kyle Rittenhouse could gather himself.
Kyle Rittenhouse broke down in tears at his murder trial while on the witness stand as he described the events of Aug. 25, 2020 in Kenosha, Wisconsin. pic.twitter.com/bFoip1xmSg
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) November 10, 2021
It’s safe to say that LeBron James wasn’t buying that Kyle Rittenhouse was legitimately crying during his testimony.
What tears????? I didn’t see one. Man knock it off! That boy ate some lemon heads before walking into court. 🤣🤣🤣 https://t.co/LKwYssIUmD
— LeBron James (@KingJames) November 11, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Kyle Rittenhouse would hold his composure for the rest of his time on the stand. And the controversial trial will continue to draw eyes from all over the country.
By sharing his criticism of Rittenhouse, LeBron is once again offering his haters a reason to bash him. But at this point, he doesn’t really seem bothered by that.
Throughout his career, LeBron James has spoken out against police brutality and unjust killings across the country, and it’s no surprise he isn’t afraid to weigh in on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.