LeBron James finally got the vaccine.
LeBron said he had personal “skepticism” around the COVID-19 vaccine, but ultimately decided it was a good thing for him and his family, and he is now vaccinated. LeBron expressed that everyone has their own choice to get vaccinated or not. He was skeptical about it at first but after doing his own research, he felt it was best to get it for himself and his family.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
LeBron James explains his decision to get vaccinated, but wanting to respect others for whether they decide to get it pic.twitter.com/khPH3NePAX
— Mark Medina (@MarkG_Medina) September 28, 2021
Good for LeBron. Respect for respecting other’s choices.
You know LeBron being the face of the league isn’t going to make any kind of waves.