LeBron James made a guest appearance on the Manning brothers’ Monday Night Football broadcast. And he immediately went viral when talking about his football career.
LeBron claimed that Jerry Jones and the Seahawks offered him contracts during COVID lockdown last year. And he also said that he was turned away from football because his high school quarterback was so bad.
LeBron was fielding grounders as a high school football player😂pic.twitter.com/VHVNxEiotD
— PointsBet Sportsbook (@PointsBetUSA) September 28, 2021
Shortly after LeBron James made a mockery of his high school quarterback, the QB himself started reaching out to people with pull in an attempt to tell his side of the story.
Facebook DM I woke up to this morning. LeBron’s HS QB wants to respond to being called out last night, according to his college roomy and my FB friend. Will follow up shortly 😂 pic.twitter.com/DELsONALAO
— Mike Goldfarb (@MikeGoldFool) September 28, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
While it might be a stupid story, I would be at least a little curious to see what the QB has to say about LeBron James’ prowess (or lack thereof) on the football field.
Much has been made about how LeBron could have been a dominant football player if he would have chosen that route. But we’ll likely never know.
For now, we’ll just have to settle for being amused by an unexpected rift between LeBron James and his quarterback from high school.