With a King comes a crown. Nike has named their huge Innovation Center in Oregon after King James. The LeBron James Innovation Center is a 750,000 square foot building that is home to the newest Nike Sport Research Lab. The innovation is just one of buildings on the Nike campus.
Check out some pics below:
2003: 18-year-old @KingJames signs a $90M deal with Nike, still the largest rookie deal ever.
2021: Nike opens a 750,000-square-foot "LeBron James Innovation Center" at their global headquarters, including an NBA-size court, a soccer field, a track, and more.
Legendary 🙏 pic.twitter.com/kGGkTAAAry
— Joe Pompliano (@JoePompliano) October 4, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
There’s a pretty cool exhibit with some of LeBron’s never before seen shoe prototypes. What’s even impressive of all the displays is the one shows all LeBron’s makes and misses throughout his career.
LeBron James’ influence can easily be seen throughout the building, and it helps make Nike’s new Innovation Center one of the most impressive buildings around.
LeBron has left quite a legacy!