LeBron James makes more money off the court with endorsements than he does on it. While the perks of being the face of the NBA must be nice for King James, it also means that he has to star in some pretty corny commercials.
LeBron’s latest commercial gig entailed him salsa dancing in a studio with a bunch of senior citizens.
Check it out:
— Overtime (@overtime) May 14, 2021
Fans everywhere reacted to the new LeBron commercial.
What is this…?pic.twitter.com/9ni7mdeAhP
— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) May 13, 2021
This Nîgga always into some https://t.co/r7jRdy0rwU
— 🦍 (@woo_montana) May 14, 2021
Yooooo wait for real, what is this from?!?!? Ahahahaha https://t.co/bu7MoCMfSI
— Angel Murphy (@AngelMurphy86) May 14, 2021
Something you will never see MJ do
— BoozeHound (@RippingToots) May 13, 2021
A guy that will do anything for attention
— Bee Dawg (@johnditty321) May 13, 2021
IS THIS YOUR KING https://t.co/z83uiAD6wz
— StohnJewert (@kevindotbox) May 14, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
While most fans might not be impressed with LeBron James’ salsa dancing video, he’s laughing all the way to the bank.
Honestly, I thought the commercial was kind of funny too. To each it’s own.