LeBron James is joining the long list of people close to Odell Beckham Jr. who want to see the receiver traded prior to today’s deadline.
Just last night, OBJ’s dad took to social media to post a video blaming Baker Mayfield for not getting his son involved in the Browns offense.
Odell Beckham Jr.’s Father Speaking Out on Trade Deadline Day https://t.co/DS6k7yNAzy
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 2, 2021
Joining Odell Beckham Jr’s dad, LeBron James took to social media to call on Cleveland to “Free OBJ”.
OBJ will show again why he’s special. WR1 #FreeOBJ
— LeBron James (@KingJames) November 2, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Washington Football Team’s Potential New Name Leaked Again
- Aaron Rodgers, Shailene Woodley to Have Wedding on Super Bowl Sunday?
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
LeBron James has developed a friendship with Odell Beckham Jr. over the years. And it seems like there might be more to this public lobbying than what meets the eye.
OBJ wants to be a good sport, but reports have surfaced that he’s not happy with the limited looks he’s getting with Baker Mayfield and Kevin Stefanski. Now, he’s having people close to him speak out on his behalf.
It might not be coming from Odell Beckham Jr’s mouth, but something tells me he’s working behind the scenes to try to get out of Cleveland ASAP.