Despite the disappointing end to the 2020-21 season for the Lakers, LeBron James appears to be as happy and confident as ever during the offseason.
LeBron is known to use his social media to share how much he loves his family. And on Tuesday morning, LeBron used his Instagram page to send a message to his wife, Savannah James, on their eight- year anniversary.
“Our own personal Met Gala 8 years ago,” LeBron wrote to Savannah. “Happy Anniversary Queen!! Who am i w/o you in my corner, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Love you”
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Some of the athletes who have already chimed in to congratulate LeBron and Savannah James on their anniversary include Dwayne Wade, Deandre Hopkins, Justin Timberlake, Joel Embiid, etc.
LeBron and Savannah have built a power family tower, including their three children Bronny, Bryce, and Zhuri.
LeBron and Savannah James have only just begun to build their empire, with the family destined to continue building their brand for many years to come.