Leonard Fournette is joining the wave of NFL players who are not pleased with the new NFL rules for unvaccinated players
Earlier today, Arizona Cardinals receiver DeAndre Hopkins damn near broke the internet when he claimed that the new NFL crackdowns against unvaccinated players was leaving him to contemplate retirement.
Deandre Hopkins ‘Questioning Future In The NFL’ After Rules For Unvaccinated Players Announcedhttps://t.co/p3S4UjkWKk
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) July 22, 2021
Around the same time as DeAndre Hopkins’ revelation, veteran running back Leonard Fournette took to social media to share his stance on the COVID vaccine.
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) July 22, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Leonard Fournette was signed by Tom Brady’s Buccaneers last season. And he ended up playing a key role in the Super Bowl run.
Prior to Fournette and Hopkins’ comments, Buffalo Bills receiver Cole Beasley was pretty much the only player who was open about his refusal to take the vaccine.
It’ll be interesting to see who else joins Leonard Fournette and other unvaccinated players in their outrage.