The Le’Veon Bell era in the NFL may be coming to an end.
On Tuesday, Bell took to social media to send out a classy message to the Baltimore Ravens organization after it was announced that he was being released following a rather short tenure with the team.
“This hurts, but it’s been a blessing to be here to say the least, i’ve enjoyed every second of this short period & gotta whole new meaning of what this city is like & it’s a great place to be I appreciate Eric Decasta & John Harbaugh for the opportunity to be called an Raven,” Le’Veon Bell wrote on his Twitter.
Le’Veon Bell Releases Statement After Being Waived By The Ravenshttps://t.co/3ABFZ0I2Im
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 16, 2021
Shortly thereafter, Le’Veon Bell appeared to be hyping himself up by listing a bunch of insults/critiques on his Twitter bio to replace his position and team affiliation.
Check it out:
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Le’Veon Bell listed #washed, #FellOff, #slow, #wastedtalent, #clown, etc on his page before asking his followers if there was “Anything else I’m forgetting?”
It sure doesn’t appear that Bell wants to hang up the cleats just yet. But it took injuries to both Gus Edwards and J.K. Dobbins for the Ravens to come calling. And even so, he wasn’t able to stick with the team through the end of the season.
Honestly, it kind of seems like Le’Veon Bell’s latest shout to his haters is just an attempt to cling to relevance. It might just be time for the guy to hang it up…he’ll always have those epic years in Pittsburgh to hold on to.