There are two Ball brothers are already in the NBA, and it has many wondering when will LaVar Ball complete his trifecta and have all three sons simultaneously being Big Ballers in the association. In a recent interview, the middle Ball brother, LiAngelo Ball spoke about his perseverance and how he can’t compare himself to Lonzo and LaMelo because he ultimately had a different path.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“I just listen to my coaches really. I could do whatever they want me to do,” LiAngelo Ball said per Shams Charania of The Athletic. “If they want me to get the ball and score, I could do that. If they want me to run off screens, I could do that. I just make sure I work on everything, so when they do ask me to do something, I’ll be 100 percent and ready to go. I just know I had to stick to my own path. I can’t do what ‘Melo and ‘Zo did because they had different paths. I know I had to stay grounded and stay locked in one spot. Charlotte felt like home.”
Ben Simmons update, one-on-one with LiAngelo Ball, plus more NBA news and notes @ShamsCharania
Get 50 percent off a new annual subscription ⬇️https://t.co/mXQfzDMojl
— Daniel Shirley (@DM_Shirley) August 31, 2021
LiAngelo impressed in the Summer league, and his time seems to be right on the horizon.
He definitely showed enough talent to get himself a look in preseason.
It feels like everyone is pulling for him.