Charlotte Hornets rookie LaMelo Ball struggled against the Denver Nuggets, to add insult to injury, he got into it with a referee. Ball picked up a rather odd technical foul in the third quarter. The sequence unfolded when Ball drew a foul on offense. After the whistle, he continued to drive toward the basket as his momentum carried him into an official.
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
To prevent a collision, the referee grabbed Ball to slow him down but Ball aggressively pushed him away.
See the play below:
LaMelo Ball got a tech for moving the ref’s hand 😳 pic.twitter.com/b2H4x133pZ
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 12, 2021
His brother took to IG to explain what happened.
Totally makes sense if he really grabbed his wrist.
Of course the Ref was just trying to help, but LaMelo clearly isn’t fully healed yet.
The Hornets probably should have let him sit out the rest of the season, just to be safe.