Hell hath no fury like an NFL running back scorned. In discussing his departure from Green Bay, Detroit Lions running back Jamaal Williams likened the Packers to an ex-girlfriend, while Detroit is his rebound girl. Aaron Jones signed a four-year, $48 million deal with the Packers in March, just as Williams’ rookie contract was expiring.
That pretty much spelled the end of his tenure with the Packers.
“It ain’t hard for them to say ‘bye,” Williams said Thursday. “They let me (go). Y’all act like I left on my own, golly. I didn’t do it. Shoot, if I could have stayed, I could have stayed. If I can’t, they didn’t want me.”
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Williams compared his departure to being dumped by a longtime girlfriend, and in that regard, his new team is like his ex’s good friend.
“Like that ex-girlfriend, shoot, I got to go,” he said. “But I got a rebound, it was the Lions, they picked me up. Now they feeding me good, taking me to dinners. Another man’s trash is another man’s treasure.”
If you haven't seen this clip from Lions running back Jamaal Williams…please, please watch this…I am absolutely dying!
— Jordan Strack (@JordanStrack) September 16, 2021
Williams started the Lions’ season-opening loss to the San Francisco 49ers last week.
He led the team with 54 yards rushing and a touchdown on nine carries.
One team’s trash is another team’s treasure.