The Paul brothers, Logan and Jake have had an extremely successful run with their exhibition boxing matches. In the latest event, Jake Paul knocked out former UFC star Ben Askren in the first round. After Jake then called out some more UFC fighters, Dana White called on the brothers to start fighting actual boxers.
It looks like they’ll take his advice. Logan Paul reportedly has a date set for a fight with the most dominant boxer of this generation, Floyd Mayweather.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 22, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The fight between Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather was originally scheduled for February, but was postponed due to issues with the streaming service.
According to The Athletic, this fight will be aired on Showtime’s PPV, but an arena has not yet been announced for the event.
To me, if Floyd Mayweather actually trains like this is a real fight, takes it seriously, and isn’t just in it for the money, there is absolutely no way that Logan Paul stands a chance in that ring. Maybe seeing Floyd knock the absolute crap out of Logan Paul is what the brothers need to remind them to stay in their lane.
We’ll see how all of this plays out.