Lonzo Ball and the Chicago Bulls are off to a great start this season.
Lonzo played pretty well on Monday, finishing with 12 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists, and 1 steal while knocking down 4-of-6 from 3-point range. When Lonzo’s outside shot is hitting, the Bulls are going to be tough to beat. Off the court things are also going very well for Lonzo. The Chicago Bulls point guard recently took things to the next level with his girlfriend Ally Rossel.
Lonzo Goes Instagram Official With Girlfriend Ally Rossel For Halloweenhttps://t.co/PpmADxAhE2
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 2, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now that the cat’s out of the bag about Lonzo’s new girlfriend, Lonzo is making jokes. He took to Instagram to clarify a few things about his girlfriend.
“Say bye to the streets”
See his post below:
Just in case you’re unfamiliar with the expression, “She belongs to the streets,” it refers to someone, usually a female, who is a hoe, a slut, a whore, someone who is promiscuous and sleeps around and/or is not faithful to their man.
Looks like Lonzo is turning Ally into a housewife.
Sounds like these two don’t take themselves too seriously, which is a very good sign.
Lonzo is crushing it this season.
Check out more of Lonzo’s girlfriend Ally Rossel below: