Lonzo Ball’s girlfriend Ally Rossel is all in.
Even though the Bulls lost their first game of the season last night against the Knicks, everything still looks pretty good for Lonzo Ball’s first season in Chicago. His girlfriend Ally Rossel has already fallen in love with the city. We caught Lonzo with his girlfriend Ally Rossel enjoying the city a few weeks back.
Lonzo Ball’s Girlfriend Ally Rossel Spotted With Zo in Chicago 👀 https://t.co/h0JLKGJu1c
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 13, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
And it appears she’s loving life in the Windy City. Ally took to Instagram to show her love for the City of Chicago.
Lonzo Ball failed to reach double-digit scoring for the first time this season against the Knicks last night. But he’ll find plenty of comfort in the arms of his girlfriend, and his new city.
What a time to be a Bulls fan.
Check out more of Lonzo Ball’s girlfriend below: