On the very same day it was reported former NFL player Tim Tebow is trying out with the Jaguars at tight end, it’s now being reported Tim and Urban will be neighbors. New Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Urban Meyer and his wife, Shelley, purchased a house this month on the same street as, yep you guessed it, his former Florida star QB Tim Tebow.
Tim Tebow Worked Out With An NFL Team, But He Made A Position Changehttps://t.co/dxP9jTjFJy
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 29, 2021
Via Jacksonville Daily Record:
“The 5,785-square-foot, four-bedroom, five-bathroom home was built in 2007. The two-story home, with a partial third floor, features an elevator, butler’s kitchen, game room, heated pool and spa and summer kitchen. It sits on 0.72 acres.”
Won't you be my neighbor? Jags Coach Urban Meyer buys a home on the same street as his former Gators' QB Tim Tebow. The other football connection to this $2.15 million house. https://t.co/K7tR1Vntee
— News4JAX (@wjxt4) April 29, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Wild Fights Break Out In The Stands At UFC 262
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now it’s all starting to make sense.
Tim is ready to finally admit he can’t play QB, so his new neighbor probably tells him to play Tight End instead.
Rich people live in exclusive neighborhood, what a shocker.