It seems like every year around this time we start to hear some rumors surrounding Lincoln Riley surface.
And sure enough, this year is no different. According to a report, Riley is being pursued by LSU for their head coach opening. And they even made the offensive guru a monster offer to show they mean business.
Per former college football coach Jake Crain, LSU offered Lincoln Riley an eight-year, $96 million deal.
Sources tell @thejboyshow that LSU has offered Oklahoma HC Lincoln Riley an 8-year, $96 million contract
— The Volume (@TheVolumeSports) November 17, 2021
LSU has also being reported to be interested in Michigan State head coach Mel Tucker. But on Wednesday, it was reported that the Spartans are prepared to ink Tucker on a contract that would make him the highest paid coach in the school’s history.
— Chris Solari (@chrissolari) November 17, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Lincoln Riley has been linked to some jobs in the NFL in past years. And was forced to speak, once again, on rumors of him leaving Oklahoma for another gig.
“I coach at the University of Oklahoma,” Riley said earlier in the week. “You know how I feel about this place and this program. We’ve all been down this road many times before. You guys know where I stand and that hasn’t changed.”
Lincoln Riley would be a slam dunk hire for LSU. But it looks like there’s a slim chance that he’s willing to leave Oklahoma at this time.