Luke Bryan’s got some Aaron Rodgers jokes.
The term ‘immunized’ has now been made famous by none other than the Green Bay Packers Quarterback, Aaron Rodgers. By now everyone is pretty much familiar with Rodgers’ “immunized” stance, which later turned into his thoughts on vaccinations. The Packers quarterback received some backing from former NHL player Mike Fisher.
Fisher’s wife Carrie Underwood also threw some support behind Aaron Rodgers.
Former Athlete Passionately Defends Aaron Rodgers Over His Vaccine Stance https://t.co/PmcZ2dSjMe
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 8, 2021
Mike Fisher dedicated a post saying he stands by Aaron Rodgers, and according to reports, Underwood cosigned the post.
Which could explain her awkward reaction to Luke Bryan’s Immunized joke at the CMA Awards.
— Mara Davis (@MaraDavis) November 11, 2021
Carrie Underwood was quickly trending as soon as that face hit the Television.
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Some people really can’t take a joke.
I’m so annoyed with the jabs at people (no matter what side they stand on) and making a joke out of this pandemic situation 😳
— iuliana scott (@THEiulianaScott) November 11, 2021
Carrie's hubby supporting Aaron Rogers LOL
— Kassy (@kassy6320) November 11, 2021
Luke drunk as shit is even more awkward.
— Mariabronn (@Mariabronn1) November 11, 2021
You have to admit, the whole “immunized” thing is absolutely ridiculous.
Check out more of Rodgers’ supporter Carrie Underwood: