Takes a shot, get it? No but in all seriousness, the actor that famously portrayed Luke Skywalker, actor Mark Hamill, is not a fan of Aaron Rodgers outfit choice.
Rodgers made his weekly appearance on The Pat McAfee Show. During this go around, Rodgers pretended to take responsibility for comments about his vaccination status that may have been “misleading”
Aaron Rodgers Returns to Pat McAfee Show to Clarify ‘Misleading’ Comments https://t.co/sKDnzqXN5r
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 9, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Mark Hamill, the man who portrayed the iconic Star Wars character, took to Twitter on Wednesday to take a little dig at the reigning NFL MVP.
“Of all the sweatshirts he could have worn, he had to take full responsibility in THAT one?” Hamill wrote.
Of all the sweatshirts he could have worn, he had to take full responsibility in THAT one? 😩 https://t.co/c4vntkHAHg
— Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself) November 10, 2021
Couldn’t agree more with Luke, and we know if Rodgers was a Star Wars character, he 100% would be on the darkside.
There’s no way Darth Vader and the Republic are Pro Vaccine.
Perfect use of the force by Mark Hamill.