Mac Jones is making money moves.
The New England Patriots rookie has already filed for the trademark “MJ10.”
Mac Jones Steals Page Out Of Tom Brady’s Playbook With Trademark Filing https://t.co/1iKyvmsT1t
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 1, 2021
Now Jones has also filed for the trademark “Mac10.”
Trending from Side Action
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
After filing to get the trademark “MJ10,” it looks like Pats QB Mac Jones has now also filed for “Mac10.” pic.twitter.com/AassGgvspm
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) December 6, 2021
Mac Jones is easily the most successful of all the rookie QB’s in the NFL this season.
The Patriots are playing Buffalo tonight riding a six-game winning streak. If they can beat the Bills on Monday night, they would be in sole possession of first place in the AFC East.