Mac Jones is feeling generous this holiday season.
New England Patriots interior lineman Ted Karras revealed that Mac Jones hooked his offensive line up with a “big haul” of Christmas gifts that will most likely make the rest of the locker room extremely jealous.
So, what did that haul include?
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The NFL rookie explained in an interview with Bitcoin Magazine:
“I’ve been studying Bitcoin for a while now,” told Bitcoin Magazine‘s Alex McShane. “This year I just knew I had to give some Bitcoin to my teammates. So I reached out to Bitcoin Magazine and asked for help on how to give Bitcoin as a gift.”
Patriots Quarterback 'Santa Mac' Jones Gifts Bitcoin to His Entire Offensive Line – Bitcoin Magazine: Bitcoin News, Articles, Charts, and Guides https://t.co/O0yQ3dLZT4
— Hailey Lennon (@HaileyLennonBTC) December 25, 2021
Not only did Mac Jones gift his linemen an undisclosed amount of the digital currency, he also gifted them a print subscription to Bitcoin Magazine and passes to the Bitcoin 2022 conference in Miami next April.
But the actual Bitcoin sounds way more interesting.
Jones is the first NFL quarterback to gift his teammates Bitcoin.
It’s currently valued at more than $50,000 per one Bitcoin.
Mac understands who truly protects him.