HBO’s upcoming show on the Los Angeles Lakers is receiving plenty of online buzz.
Just don’t expect to hear anything positive about it from Magic Johnson.
The basketball legend and centerpiece of the 1980s “Showtime” Lakers who won five NBA championships got caught by TMZ’s cameras on Sunday. He was asked his thoughts on the upcoming show titled “Winning Time: The Rise Of The Lakers Dynasty.”
He’s not interested.
“I’m not really looking forward to it,” Johnson told TMZ. “I’m gonna leave it at that.”
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Asked if he’s planning on watching, Johnson was succinct in his reply.
Watch Magic explain below:
“We’ve got different shows coming out,” Johnson said. “I’ve got one. Jeanie Buss got one on Showtime coming up. Those are the ones we’re looking forward to.”
Magic has his own show he’s promoting on Apple TV, so there’s that.
Makes you wonder if Magic will actually watch the HBO show.
The trailer makes the show look fantastic.