Minnesota Timberwolves player Malik Beasley is in prison serving his 120-day sentence that he received following a weird gun incident from September.
He began his sentence on June 1, and just 11 days in, already has a message for everyone about his progress and thoughts so far.
In the letter from Beasley, he states how he is, “doing better and is closer to God.” “I’m still working hard everyday on and off the court to be the best version of me,” he added.
The former 19th overall selection by the Denver Nuggets in the 2016 draft has had a fall from grace after signing his four-year contract with the Timberwolves for $60 million in 2020.
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
For someone who seemingly could have it all in life, Malik Beasley has made some questionable life decisions which have eventually landed him in prison. I could not even begin to imagine the situation or decisions he has had to make but in the end he clearly needs to work on himself.
Hopefully this time away from regular life comes as a wake-up call for the 24-year-old.