Sergio Ramos 16-year spell at Real Madrid is looking like it is over. Even Florentino Perez might not be able to stop it.
Ramos who comes off contract with the Galácticos at the end of next month has reportedly been offered a new one-year deal that will feature a ten per cent pay cut.
Well, the 35-year-old is only willing to have a quarter of his £312,000-per-week wage chalked off if only Perez tables a renewal of at least two years.
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
We understand Perez and Madrid are reluctant to do that, and only wants the defender to commit for a year. Ramos wouldn’t have that. And therein lies the nub of the dilemma.
— MARCA in English (@MARCAinENGLISH) March 23, 2021
Perez is said to have met the player twice twice recently to thrash out a new deal, but talks have stalled owing to the issue on ground.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Ramos’ is one of Real Madrid’s biggest earners, and surely have already entrenched his name in the club’s history books. However, he’s gradually becoming a liability having struggled to maintain fitness for much this season, and managed just 21 games all through.
Is it time the one-time Manchester United target try out a new challenge in another league?