After Manny Pacquiao lost via unanimous decision to Yordenis Ugas last weekend, many fans were left pondering if this was the end of a legend.
What's Next For Manny Pacquiao After Loss To Yordenis Ugas https://t.co/h67YKYk6gf
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 23, 2021
After his beating at the hands of Yordenis Ugas, Manny Pacquiao’s wife, Jinkee Pacquiao, shared a video to Instagram of a clearly struggling Manny being spoon-fed by her.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Along with being spoon-fed, Manny Pacquiao was seen in the video with clear damage to both of his eyes, along with swelling on his cheeks and forehead.
Even if Jinkee Pacquiao would probably be just fine if her husband decided to hang up the gloves, the 42-year-old said after the Ugas bout that he has still not made a decision on his future.
“This sport is my passion,” Pacquiao said. “That’s why I’m still here fighting at the age of 42. I’m enjoying it, but sometimes you have to think about the response of your body. … My mind, my heart, it’s 100%. But my legs were cramping.”
Even if he took the loss to Yordenis Ugas, a Manny Pacquiao fight never disappoints. But one would have to ask–how much longer the legend can really keep taking beatings like this?