More disturbing domestic violence footage from the sports world.
This time the culprit is Atlanta Braves star Marcell Ozuna.
The incident took place back in May of this year. Police were called to a residence regarding “an assault in progress.”
Details Emerge From Marcell Ozuna’s Alleged Domestic Abusehttps://t.co/qT6eQwwVr2
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) June 1, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Bodycam footage from the scene has arrived, as you can see in the video Ozuna grabbed his wife around her throat with his right hand.
“Get your hands off her!” the officer can be heard telling the 6-foot-1, 225-pound MLB player in the footage. “Get on the ground! Get on the ground!”
Ozuna’s wife told them the altercation had all begun over cheating claims.
The outfielder was suspended by the MLB with a 20-game ban.
“My office has completed its investigation into the allegations that Marcell Ozuna violated Major League Baseball’s Joint Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Policy.”
“Having reviewed the totality of the available evidence, I have concluded that Mr. Ozuna violated our Policy and that discipline is appropriate.” Said MLB’s Commissioner Rob Manfred.
Ozuna is eligible to return once next season begins.