Dallas Maverick billionaire owner Mark Cuban has a pretty nice life. Would the one time NBA champion really take his talents to the highest office in the land? Cuban has flirted with the idea in the past, and now that the Trump nightmare is behind us all, could he be gearing up for a run? Cuban put those speculations to rest on the Stay Scooped Podcast with Brandon Robinson.
“Based on everything I know right now, [I wouldn’t],” he said. “But, if things go South, it depends on how how they go South and how far South.”
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
- Jimmy Butler Peer Pressured into Drinking Wine for the First Time
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
Mark Cuban won’t run for President in 2024 he shared. pic.twitter.com/gwIjNE3P29
— 👑📍Brandon ‘Scoop B’ Robinson, M.A. (@ScoopB) January 20, 2021
20% OFF Awesemo+ Platinum WeeklyIt's starting to become the most wonderful time of the year, and what's more wonderful than a discounted Awesemo+ subscription? Answer: NOTHING. By using the promo code SIDEACTION, we're giving you 20% off our Awesemo+ Platinum Weekly subscription, which includes fantasy point projections, rankings, ownership projections for all sports, AND lineup builder. Click here to get your discounted Awesemo+ subscription.
Cuban has $4.3 billion reasons not to run. It’s a lot of work, and unless you’re power hungry, there’s no point at this stage in his life to take on all the burden and responsibility. He’s better off trying to make positive changes doing exactly what he’s doing now.