Cryptocurrency is slowing penetrating its way into the real world. Mark Cuban is always on the cutting edge of finance, as the Dallas Mavericks owner announced this week that his Dallas Mavericks will begin to accept cryptocurrency Dogecoin for purchases of tickets and merchandise. Cuban was asked why they’re making the move and gave a pretty laidback response.
Trending from Side Action
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Shaq Shoots His Shot With Baylor’s DiDi Richards’ Mother
- Daughter of Ex-NFL Star Dies in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- It Appears Dwight Howard, Te’a Cooper Have Broken Up
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
- “Sometimes in business, you have to do things that are fun,” Cuban told DealBook Monday.
“Because we can!” said Cuban, per Isabelle Lee of Markets Insider.
The Dallas Mavericks will begin accepting Dogecoin for purchases of both tickets and merchandise https://t.co/3xXyrVkWdQ
— Bloomberg (@business) March 4, 2021
Sounds like a good time to buy into Dogecoin.
The Mavs began accepting Bitcoin back in 2019.