Las Vegas Raiders owner Mark Davis is paying his respects.
The Raiders owner attending Tina Tintor’s funeral this week.
23-year-old Tintor and her dog perished in a crash involving former Raiders player Henry Ruggs III.
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Las Vegas Raiders owner could be seen exiting a vehicle on his way to Tina Tintor’s funeral.
Las Vegas #Raiders owner Mark Davis paid his respects to Tina Tintor today, attending her funeral. Tintor and her dog, Max, were killed in a crash involving former player Henry #Ruggs. @RossDiMattei reports: https://t.co/0imOwTHb1f pic.twitter.com/HG1y3Fvpg7
— KTNV 13 Action News (@KTNV) November 11, 2021
Tintor’s attorney said in a statement:
“Family was everything to Tina,” the lawyer said, “and she was the light of her parents’ life.”
Classy move by Mark Davis.
He didn’t have to attend the funeral, but the fact he did says a lot about the Raiders owner.