Mark Davis kept it short when he accepted the resignation of Jon Gruden following his email leak controversy.
When asked about the situation, Davis gave a simple “ask the NFL” response.
Just spoke with #Raiders owner Mark Davis: "I have no comment. Ask the NFL. They have all the answers." Also confirmed that Mike Mayock remains GM and now has 51 percent control of roster decisions, with interim coach Rich Bisaccia at 49 percent. Was Gruden 51/Mayock 49 before.
— Paul Gutierrez (@PGutierrezESPN) October 13, 2021
But behind the scenes, Mark Davis is reportedly getting troubling information.
According to a report, people in Davis’ inner-circle are telling him that they believe the NFL is trying to “get rid of him”.
Plenty of people around Raiders owner Mark Davis believe that the NFL is trying to find a way to get rid of him … and they have told Davis that.
— Jason Cole (@JasonCole62) October 14, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jon Gruden undoubtedly pissed off Roger Goodell and the NFL after the leaked emails revealed the former coach constantly calling out the commissioner and using derogatory terms when speaking about him. And Mark Davis has made himself Gruden’s right hand man for the past three years.
However, these emails being discovered are from 2011, and don’t seem to involve Davis or anyone else in the Raiders organization.
But if the NFL continues to dig for dirt, they could find something that would prove detrimental to Mark Davis and his future in the league.