Mark Schlereth set the NFL world on fire on Thursday when he reported that the Packers were real close to trading Aaron Rodgers to the Denver Broncos.
Aaron Rodgers Trade To The Denver Broncos ‘As Close To A Done Deal As It Can Get’https://t.co/stayXC1oj9
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 30, 2021
During an appearance on “The Pat McAfee Show”, Mark Schlereth revealed that Aaron Rodgers wanted some information on his sources on the Broncos report. Schlereth would respond to the reigning MVP by asking what he was hearing, in what sounds like a pretty comical back-and-forth.
"I get a message from @AaronRodgers12
"who's your source? what are you hearing?"
I'm like this is what I heard.. Is it true? You want to come over & get dinner? 😂
— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) April 30, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
While the Mark Schlereth Broncos buzz still hasn’t resulted in any movement, it’s interesting to note that Rodgers is asking reporters what they’re hearing. It seems like everyone (Rodgers included) is kind of in the dark when it comes to the likelihood of a trade.
So far, the Packers’ brass is holding firm on their stance that they will not be trading Aaron Rodgers. But that could change very soon.