Marshawn Lynch is going beast mode on streaming.
The former Seahawks running back is reportedly joining Amazon’s new Thursday Night Football show, which is scheduled to premiere in 2023. Lynch will serve as a reporter/analyst, which will have a more relaxed feel, according to the NY Post.
— New York Post Sports (@nypostsports) January 11, 2022
Amazon declined to comment.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Lynch recently appeared on ESPN’s ManningCast during Saints-Seahawks Monday Night Football broadcast. T
In typical beastmode fashion, Marshawn dropped multiple profanities and discussed his pregame ritual involving drinking Hennessy.
Marshawn Lynch dropped an F-bomb on air with Peyton and Eli 😅
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 26, 2021
Of course adding Marshawn to the mix will bring some new eyeballs to the mix.
Plus you really never know what’s going to come out of his mouth. He probably doesn’t either.
Must see TV.