The Masked Singer returned Wednesday for its sixth season, and athletes are already being exposed. The eight-legged octopus who danced his way through Little Richard’s “Tutti Frutti” did indeed turn out to be eight-time All-Star and eight-time All-NBA Team honoree Dwight Howard.
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Dennis Rodman, Chris Webber, Anthony Davis, and Shaquille O’Neal were just a few of the guesses.
The Los Angeles Lakers big man later explained that he’d signed up for The Masked Singer because it’s his mom’s favorite show.
Dwight Howard lives for attention, good or bad.