Mason Plumlee had a career year for the Detroit Pistons. He was a driving force in helping a young team keep its competitive spirit in spite of their pretty mediocre record. Plumlee is among the NBA’s most athletic centers and at 31 years old, should have plenty of good years left. Plumlee’s athleticism and durability should keep him very productive. Away from the court, it seems the big man is also producing.
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Plumlee was spotted in Los Angeles this week, he was seen leaving a hot spot with a mystery blonde.
Clearly Plumlee had no intention of going incognito.
Probably pretty hard to do when you’re 7 feet tall.
Last time we checked in on Plumlee, he was supposedly dating another lady.
Mason Plumlee is Dating Former Miss Florida Génesis Dávila https://t.co/ECxSEVBUko
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 6, 2021
NBA guys have it pretty good.