Tennis superstar Eugenie Bouchard went Instagram official with her NFL star boyfriend Mason Rudolph back on Valentine’s Day weekend. The Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback posted a picture of the pair on a beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and captioned it: “My valentine.”
Mason Rudolph’s Valentine’s Day Was Better Than Yours https://t.co/ps9mCnhYPF
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) February 15, 2021
Fast forward to Mother’s Day weekend, both Mason and Genie posted tributes to their respective moms.
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
During the mother’s day weekend, the two were once again cuddled up.
Check out the Steelers backup QB’s smile on his face hanging with his girlfriend.
That smile says it all.
Mason seems very pleased to be spending time with his girlfriend over his mother.
Check out more pics of the tennis superstar below: