Another weekend, another fight in the stands. Rinse, repeat.
This week’s fight in the stands was brought to you by the student section at the West Virginia – Virginia Tech game. There’s nothing like you’re own fans fighting each other in the student section to rile up a team.
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) September 18, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
That’s one way to clear out a section.
I always wonder how these fights start, especially in the students sections. Were two people just being super annoying? Wanted to be the big man on campus? Had too many Bud Lights are the tail gate or pre game? Or was it that someone was trying to talk to their girl?
The possibilities are endless. Part of me just hopes that they were arguing about which player should score to help their fantasy teams.