When you go to a live sporting event not only is the ticket to that event super expensive, but the food at the concession stand is usually grossly over-priced. At the Masters, that’s simply not the case, it’s actually far from it. If you take a close look, you won’t find a food item over $3.
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
That includes sandwiches and a variety of breakfast items. Even the beer is cheap.
See the prices below:
The only other place in the sports world that compares is probably the Falcons home, the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Will a hot dog really cost $2.00 at the Super Bowl? Yes. Fans at #SB53 in Atlanta will spend less money on concessions thanks to the Fan First Menu Pricing offered by #Falcons & Mercedes-Benz Stadium. https://t.co/KlXmFpJAOQ pic.twitter.com/JOkWrhlaFx
— TicketCity (@TicketCity) January 21, 2019
Definitely an extra incentive to attend a live sporting event.